Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal officers" in every state. We spoke to the Investigator who was assigned from this company and he was not a retired officer of any kind.

They were late arriving to the location by an hour and even had the wrong house, though we told them 3 times exactly where to go. A school kid could have done a better job then these so called proffesionals did. We are reporting them to the BBB as well and trying to get our money back.

Don't hire these guys they are terrible, and a waste of money.

Had an Experience with Worldwide Intelligence Network WIN?

Comments

#219859

This guy and his company are BS. Get real. This guy is a liar!

#161932

wincor is not a good company. they do a lot of business but in then again, so does McDonald's.

Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more