Sacramento, California

Robert Mann of WIN or Worldwide Intelligence Network destroyed our case for child custody. We saved our money to hire an investigator to help us. This man advertises "retired federal officers" in every state. We spoke to the Investigator who was assigned from this company and he was not a retired officer of any kind.

They were late arriving to the location by an hour and even had the wrong house, though we told them 3 times exactly where to go. A school kid could have done a better job then these so called proffesionals did. We are reporting them to the BBB as well and trying to get our money back.

Don't hire these guys they are terrible, and a waste of money.

Had an Experience with Worldwide Intelligence Network WIN?

Comments

Warren
#219859

This guy and his company are BS. Get real. This guy is a liar!

It's true
#161932

wincor is not a good company. they do a lot of business but in then again, so does McDonald's.

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Shotty Installation Leaffilter North "When I had bought the house a couple months ago I noticed that water was overshooting the gutters. At that time Gutter Helmet was already on the house. I had..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more Total Air Care - Beware Total Air Care "4 times they sent a kid / tech to my house who from April to end of July stating air handler was great and good working condition and I specifically..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more